whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Selling crisps for 10p? That' Asda price. Selling toys for 99p? That's Fisher Price. Selling rape stories to newspapers? That's Katie Price.

how are ya doin? I have had a great couple of weeks,it all started last weekend really, On friday night I was treated like a V.I.P literally! my beautiful friend Camilla managed to blag me a VIP ticket for Girls Aloud, Jay Z and Coldplay at Wembley Stadium, what an amazing night! we spent most of our time on the V.I.P viewing platform just to the left of the stage which had its own toilets and bar, we got there just in time for Girls Aloud, we were sat behind Sarah Harding's Boyf, Girls Aloud's Manager and Cheryl Cole's mum - how do I know this? why I am a homosexual dear of course! after they finished a great set we headed to the family and friends room which was down the players tunnel (apparently sports are played at the stadium every once in a while) the room was gorgeous with leather sofas and loads of flowers and another free bar! whilst in there we saw Gwyneth Paltrow!!! we didn’t speak but she is stunning and very tall, her height was helped by her drag queen heels - they were all kinds of fierce! got introduced to Camilla's cousin Will (the drummer in coldplay) and saw Chris Martin and Simon Pegg, they were all stood round us as we watched Jay Z from the end of the players tunnel, after Jay Z we made our way back to the viewing platform to watch Coldplay perform one of the best gigs I have seen in my life, they were fantastic! So a big thankyou to Ms Smith!!

The day after I woke up with a stinking hangover, lying across my bed, on top of my duvet still wearing all my clothes including my jacket - putrid!! didn’t have much time to hang about though as I had to get to Stansted Airport for my flight to Brittany to stay with the new man, yes I still have a boyfriend!! and he has a lovely house in Brittany so I stayed with him for 4 days and it was just perfect, lits of good food and wine, his village in in the middle of nowhere and it was the most relaxing break I could have wished for, will be heading back there pretty regularly from now on. It's all going very well and I have not been as happy as this for a long time - long may it continue

In celeb news, what are the sugababes all about? I didn’t see that one coming, I thought amelle would have gotten the boot, but Keisha got kicked out by management, its just wrong, she was the only original member! now they have brought themselves down to whole new levels - I assume they visited findanewbandmember.com, as Keisha has been replaced by Jade Ewen, this years UK Eurovision entry, I am flummoxed by the whole thing and may find myself having to lie down in a darkened room.

This weekend has been spent doing a good even mix of drinking and relaxing - friday night I headed into soho to meet up with pete, kaz, tolu and the rest of the gang, had many drinks before meeting up with John (the boyfriend), great night out but woke up feeling very special the day after, thankfully coffee and grease aided my recovery, saturday afternoon I headed to the south bank for a late lunch with oli, mel, adrian and john, great to catch up and then off to soho before heading to duckie at vauxhall which always hits the right note, I was pretty sensible and left a bit early to head home for an early start the next day.

On sunday the relaxing started with a nice drive with John to his friends lovely cottage in the cotswolds, a lush sunday roast at their local and a few lazy glasses of wine later and I was all curled up on the sofa, totally chilled, yesterday I had the day off and so we headed to Bath Spa for a day of pampering massage, facials and steam rooms - it was amazing and if I could afford it,I would do it every month! but hey its back to work now but at least my face looks refreshed and my neck is no longer stiff.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home