whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

where has the summer gone?

I sit typing this on such a dreary day, it feels wrong wearing a jacket in july! ah well, after my last ranty post I sdhall get back to what I do best - bitching about celebrities, so apparently Kerry katona's husband - Mark Croft has filed for divorce, wonder what he put in the "reasons for divorce" box on the form, I imagine simply putting "Kerry Katona" would suffice, she really is vile but I have to say she has some tough competition now - Yes Katie Price/Jordan really has surpassed herself recently, it's all very sad, I had a lot of respect for that girl but she has gone way over the line this time, how many interviews is she going to do slagging off the father of her children, what kind of life are those kids going to have reading some of the hideous things she has been saying? I am loving Peter Andres dignity of pretty much staying silent through the whole thing.

Onto gay news, The Archbishop of Canterbury has spoken out about the effect the gays are having on the anglican church - in his statement about the ordination of gay priests he says This has been called a 'two-tier' model, or, more disparagingly, a first- and second-class structure. But perhaps we are faced rather with the possibility of the two-track model, two ways of witnessing to the Anglican heritage.It helps to be clear about these possible futures, however much we think them less than ideal, and to speak about them not in apocalyptic terms of schism and excommunication but plainly as what they are – two styles of being Anglican."
Although he argued that prejudice and violence against LGBT people was "sinful and disgraceful", he added: "The question is not a simple one of human rights or human dignity. It is that a certain choice of lifestyle has certain consequences.If society changes its attitudes, that change does not of itself count as a reason for the Church to change its discipline.
Oh dear mr, you do need to know that being gay is not a lifestyle and its not a choice, would I choose to be straight now if I could - hell no!
Anyways back to me, I had a rather lovely weekend with dinner in Oval with Boo on friday night and then my brother and his lovely new girlfriend came to stay on saturday, we headed to a gorge thai restaurant in Stoke Newington on saturday night called "Yum Yum", my brother is a clever boy and actually designed the restaurant so it was great to see his work and its amazing! then sunday we had a lovely sunday lunch at the Talbot bar near me before I headed off to Soho to meet with Oliver, Kelly and Rach - a lush weekend.
Tony is back to stay with me for the next few days and I also have a 2nd date with a great guy tomorrow night so things are looking up, I am not heading to Brighton Pride this weekend but must try and get there next year, no prides for pippy this year!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home