whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Chatty Man!

Well last night I caught up on some of the TV I missed whilst away, first port of call was 4od catch up as Alan Carr has now got his own chat show called "Chatty Man" and it was pretty good apart from the audience clapping like monkeys everytime Alan Carr said something remotely funny. He did have some cracking jokes though, the one about Britney's voice sounding like someone ordering a cheeseburger through the intercom at a McDonalds drive thru was particularly good, his guests were a bit dull though - Bruce Forsythe, although Alan was talking to him about the world of modern celebrity and paparazzi saying "bet they didn’t have paparazzi in your day eh brucey, did they just make sketches?"

The token dull American guest who didn’t have a clue what was going - Heather Graham, the last guest was Ross Kemp, now I know he has been in my boudoir before but I think he is getting better with age, I am loving the sight of him in army gear in Afghanistan and also the fact that he is such a luvvie, and a big chunk of hunk - ooh baby baby.




So it looks like Kerry katona got fat, maybe I should believe in god after all, in other celeb news Lindsay Lohan has been questioned by the police after £250,000 worth of Dior jewellery went missing from a recent photoshoot she did in London, well its not like she is getting money anywhere else, I do wonder where she gets her money from, she has not made a film in ages, the only thing she does is charges nightclubs for her presence there. trash

I guess it should come as no surprise that both Katie Price and Peter Andre have signed up to do separate reality shows charting the progress of their divorce, well that will be nice for the kids when they grow up "lookjunior this is where I call your father a stinking cunt in the courtroom! and now look at daddys sad face, ahh diddums" classy.

To end on a rather sad note, I found out yesterday that I guy I have known for a number of years through work died suddenly a few weeks ago at the tender age of 29, he was one of the brightest, most enthusiastic, passionate, funny guys I have met and he will be truly missed, R.I.P Phil xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home