whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Pay day friday, bank holiday weekend - does it get better than this? I think not!

So Michael Jackson has postponed his first few london concerts as there is not enough preparation time to get the show ready, didn’t anybody think about that first? I must say the media coverage has been ridiculous - headline in one london paper "jackson axes five shows", well that’s just blatantly untrue, he has postponed them not cancelled them, who pays these people to just make shit up? I would not mind actually seeing the show, just to say I had been but apparently jackson has a clause in his ctontract about the minimum amount of time he has to be on stage….13 minutes, I fear the fans will be subjected to many video clips with orchestral music that all end with "king of pop" or "god" or "the nelson mandela of music" - shame.

This week BBC1 has been screening a series of plays for the daytime, the series is called "Moving On" and I caught up with a couple on i-player and I have to say they have been really impressive, mainly due to wednesdays having the rather beautiful Richard Armitage in it.



Yesterdays was about a teenage boy who has to deal with his parents finding out he is a cross dresser, it was excellent! and dare I say the rather young man was quite cute, he is far too young though (not even 20 yet!)




Well the weekend promises to be a bit all over the place, going round to tom and mal's for dinner tonight which should be lovely, meeting the lovely maria for a boozy lunch tomorrow and then sunday I am off with Oliver to a drag king event, please god don’t let me chat up a lesbian! the weather is supposed to be amazing so yay and clapping!

Just booked tickets for a gig I have been waiting years for, one of my favourite bands Skunk Anansie are getting back together for the release of their greatest hits and are playing a gig at Brixton Academy at the end of November. I have seen them live before and they are AMAZING!!! Cannot wait!

Sorry for the brief blog today but I have loads on! so without further ado lets get to the good stuff -

THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR

Actually cant remember if this guy has been in my boudoir before, there is an occupational hazard!! anyways he was the male lead in "Lipstick Jungle" where he simply could not keep his shirt on, and here are a few exhibits as to why that might have been




he could throw me on the floor and have me begging for more, seriously I could spend the whole bank holiday just exploring his right pec!

have a wonderful, marvellous weekend

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home