whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My lovely parents are coming to stay with me this weekend and hopefully it shall be good weather and we can have a good explore of London, they love walking on the south bank and borough market and all the little antique shops near me in Angel but also they are dragging me to Madam Tussaud's (they have blagged cheap tickets) I don’t mean to appear ungrateful but I cant see the appeal at all, it's half tempting to take an aerosol and a lighter and jazz a few of the waxworks up a bit. Look out for me on the news!

Sadly before that happens I have to spend friday in Slough, now I have never been to Slough but it does not sound like the most tempting of places, Jimmy Carr stated "I grew up in Slough in the 1970's, if you want to know what Slough was like in the 1970's…go there now" Thankfully I shall be going straight there and back before they realise that I am not one of them.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home