whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Well it was going to happen, we all knew it was going to happen but inevitability does not make Jade Goody's death any less shocking. It does seem strange that so much attention should be paid to someone who a few years ago was unknown but her impact on people has really shone through, I was sat up last night and actually gave it my first bit of thought since her death on sunday. It's hard to believe that she has gone. As an almost addicted buyer of celeb magazines, Jade has always been a regular feature be it for her troubled past coming back to haunt her or her ongoing drama's with men and now at the young, young age of 27 she has passed away. It is hard to get my feelings down but I guess the only way to say it is that it is oh so sad, at least her pain is over now.

Right onto ranting, now this might make me sound insensitive but twice in the last 2 weeks I have been on crammed london buses and been forced to move out of the way for a woman with a baby buggy the size of a frikkin range rover, don’t get me wrong I have nothing against mothers or babies but the fact that twice now I have had to move for a buggy without a frikkin baby in it!!!! is this just being used as an alternative shopping trolley or a larger than life zimmer frame? Either way it pisses me off and next time it happens I am going to sit in the fuckin thing.

My next rant is about a certain type of singing that is infecting the charts right now and is literally raping my ears on breakfast radio every morning, the guilty parties are Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne and dare I say it even Pink. It’s the "I cant be arsed to sing so I am just going to shout angrily whilst a guitar plays in the background" style, Kelly Clarkson's "My life would suck without you" is the worst of the lot. Now Kelly, I used to love "Since you've been gone" it resonated with me and also reminded me of my first night in Australia - good times, I know you have a beautiful voice and when it comes to ballads you sound lovely, so stop frikkin shouting, there frankly is no need and the world is an angry enough place already, seriously Kelly - give peace a chance.

Having been ill recently I have spent far too much time trawling the bermuda triangle of the internet aka youtube. I was sick of being sickand wanted to laugh so I thought what did I use to laugh at and one particular memory came back to me, The Big Breakfast with Johnny Vaughan and Denise Van Outen, it was quality brekkie viewing, riddled with sexual innuendo. So I started searching for clips and there are quite a few out there including the classic game show "Gaggin for it" which basically featured Johnny as a cheesy game show host and Denise as his extreme essex glam assistant, Denise was fab always really rude and dashing off at the end either to pick the kids up, do littlewoods catalogues knicker section modelling or simply off to the toilet. check it out on youtube, it kept me amused.

I logged onto Heat Magazine's website the other day and they had this picture of Jodie Marsh on there, all they kept going on about was her nasty wig, erm hello, can someone please notice her lips?? she looks like an extra from the 80's film "Dark Crystal", stop working on yourself Jodie! you can't polish a turd




xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home