whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Well the sun is shining and this week we have had some of the hottest days of the year so far, I thought to myself - how can I celebrate the turn of the weather, shall i rundown the street lauging and slapping people on the back in fits of joy? shall i go out and buy 101 summer hits - the album and blast it from my living room? No! I shall get a cold and end up in bed for 2 days sneezing and coughing shouting at passing school children to go and f*ck themselves. Yes that's exactly what I will do!

So my 2 days of hell have given me plenty of time to catch up on the celeb/gay world (what else is there?) - Very sad news about the sudden death of the actress Natasha Richardson. A reminder to us all to live each day to the full!

I have to say I have been keeping myself busy but not exactly in the most productive way, thanks to the joys of bbc iplayer I managed to catch up on all the episodes of "Mistresses" that I had missed, god that is a good series, it really is a homo's dream come true - 4 strong, fierce female leads with plenty of hotties to even up the balance. Next week is the last episode and I am drenched with anticipation.

It turns out after a few doubts over the last few months that my gaydar is on the rocks it turns out that the gaydar is very much intact. A few years ago I was sat watching MTV cribs with my friend Emma and they were going round wide mouthed country singer Leanne Rhimes house. She was showing viewers round her non descript pile of stone with her new husand Dean and I am slightly ashamed to admit this but I was just looking at her husband and screaming from my seat "Woah she gay honey!!, SHE GAY!!", and what has happened in the news this week? well Ms Rhimes (thats Leanne by the way, not a playful name for her husband) has allegedly been having an affair with hot actor Eddie Cibrian, one of her husband's family members called in a radio show and instead of denying the existence of the affair - the relative outed the husband as a lover of the penis!!! and now people are crawling out of the woodwork saying they have been getting on down on his woodwork! love it, SHE GAY!!!!

Talking of the gays, how adorable are Ellen Degeneres and Portia De Rossi, Ellen had Portia as a guest on her chat show this week, they are just too cute together!! I don't know what it is about celebrity lesbians but I always prefer them to celebrity gays, maybe it's jealousy or maybe it's just that the majority of celebrity gay men are just hideous.

Well I have now watched 2 episodes of the new BBC3 sketch show "Horne and Corden" and to be honest it is pretty shit, I have to say that the one bit that I totally love is probably the bit that has the gay community up in arms with rants of homophobia. It's Matt Horne as the camp gay news reporter! It really is an oscar worthy performance, if you have ever met a camp, northern gay out on the scene you will know exactly what I mean. I do like Horne and Corden but they are in serious danger of being over exposed, TV show, hosting the brits, awful new film - just go away for a whle and write the last series of "Gavin and Stacey".

Here's hoping I am better soon, Laters!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home