whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Well Valentines day is over for another year so I can come out from under the duvet now. No seriously! I spent valentines day in bed (by myself) due to an excessive night of drinking on friday, I am getting too old for all this, it really knocked me for six and I could barely walk! Stupid tequila!! I did however manage to kiss a boy and I did like it but I don't think much is going to come from that really but it was good all the same.

Sunday I met up with Oliver, his cousin Sam and her girlfriend for way too much alcohol again - this meant that work yesterday was a disaster and I was running training all day, I thought it was the worst I had ever delivered but the evaluations were all good - as Madonna says in "In bed with Madonna" - "even when I feel like shit, they still love me" - Oh Madge I know how ya feel girl.

I bought my usual tabloid and broadsheet on sunday and have to admit to having a few tears in my eyes reading the interview with Jade Goody, I have often slagged her off in this blog but now she has been told she has only a couple of months to live - it really is devastating, bless her her heart has always been in the right place and her poor sons!! she is only 27 years old - it really is tragically heartbreaking.

Now why can't I get the same annual leave deal as Amy Winehouse? Ya know how just before Xmas she fled the media and went on holiday to St Lucia…she is still there!!! She was admitted to hospital last week due to complications with her drug replacement treatment and now her media whore of a father has flown out to (get a free holiday) check she is ok.

That twatty bunch of extremist freaks aka The Westboro Baptist Chruch may be bringing their foul stench of views to the UK this week to protest outside a theatre in Basingstoke. A performance of the play "The Laramie Project" about the homophobic murder gay teen Matthew Shepherd. It is not clear what their presence will be at the performance but thankfully we are slightly more forward thinking in this country and a counter protest has already been arranged and there will be a large police presence at the theatre.

Now this is a bit sad but I stumbled across this clip on youtube and it just made me laugh quite a huge amount, its from that rather shit daytime TV shopw "Loose Women" and is basically a clip where the women discuss whether all men are messy but the conversation becomes laden with innuendo, never has the word "tissues" made me laugh so much, dont judge me and immerse yourselves in sillyness!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs98RDRmiu4

have a good day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home