whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Well somehow I managed to survive the work xmas do, it was a fun affair with a great meal at a local bar in Kings Cross followed by the inevitable trip to Soho, I think most people are assuming that Trash Palace in Soho has already closed as it was very quiet but they gave us 2 free bottles of "champagne" so it was not all bad. A few of us then headed to Profile Bar and that's when it started to get messy, I was quite far gone by this point and kinda took a back seat, observing and trying to sort my head out. Luckily I got my second windand headed to popstarz which was fantastic (from what I remember) Oliver and Louise turned up and we had lots of fun. Not sure what time we left but I had the surreal experience of getting on aa night bus by Centrepoint and it being TOTALLY empty - very strange.

After 5 hours sleep I woke up stupidly early and got myact togther to go to Oxford Street to do all my xmas shopping, I got there pretty early and managed to have it all done (and bought myself 2 new tops) by 12pm! I then even managed a bit of a rest before heading up to Highgate Village for drinks with Clare, Glenn, Oliver, Zoe, Ruth etc etc. Lots of fun and drink but we left a lil early to meet Tom and Mal at Unskinny Bop in Betnal Green which again was great fun.

Yesterday was half messy, half relaxing but all good. Now for some stupid reason I am in work really wishing I had just booked today off, I also seem to have the beginnings of a sore throat so have stocked up on strepsils, lemon and ginger tea and some honey. I refuse to have another ill xmas!

Now as it's xmas I got to thinking about religion, well more specifically hell. According to a lot of (crazy, window licking, buttmunching, kid fucking) right wing religious people I am destined to go to hell and I was thinking last night what hell would be like. I mean are there different levels? I assume that people like Hitler are in hell as well as lots of murderers, rapists and child abusers, I Imagine hell works on different levels, imagine if you will - The Brit Awards, they always put the nominees on the front tables and as it goes further back you get record company people and then the unwashed british public. If hell works in the same way then Hitler and his million + murdering lot will be licking the stage whereas the gays will be right at the back which would suit me as surely that’s where the bar would be. If that is the case and all the gays are together, well it's just going to be like a big pride day. I would imagine arriving and just being like "HI! oh my god! HI!!! How have you been? When did you die?" etc.

I know it's a bit morbid but these things need clarifying for me, I guess since I am not religious all this doesn't matter anyway but when I get a thought in my head, there is no knowing where it's gonna go. I am generally a good person, I do voluntary work and work full time for a charity so that does essentially make me a good person but at the same time I have a mouth like a sewer and have been known to say the word "retarded" more than is necessary, sometimes even bringing the term "fucktard" into the equation, you might be thinking that is a new one on me so I shall use it in a sentence - "Paris Hilton is a fucktard", it just saves time from saying "fucking retard", try using it in a sentence today with either your manager or your mother. I also laugh at people falling over and derive a certain amount of pleasure if it looks like they have slightly hurt themselves.

Ok well I think I have probably been offensive enough now so I shall move on to discuss "Strictly Come Dancing", Ok so I didn't watch a single show this series but having seen a few clips on youtube and seeing all the newspapers yesterday I have to say I LOVE Tom Chambers, this years winner, He is so adorable! He seems very sweet and quite the opposite of my other perfect man Danny Dyer. Check him out!



Well I just have today to get through and then tomorrow I am heading back to Sheffield til the 29th! I am really looking forward to the break and to catching up with people that I have not seen for a while and of course to get some good mum's home cooking down my neck.

Back tomorrow for my last blog before xmas!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home