whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

ok so I am not the most political person on the planet but I do know that politicians should generally be thinking about the big issues - health, education, the economy etc so why exactly are they even opening their gobs about something as trivial as "Strictly Come Dancing" - John Sergeant walked out of the show yesterday much to my extreme indifference - David cameron has been quoted as saying tha t he was “just devastated. Strictly will not be the same” and Peter Mandelson goes on to describe Sergeant as " the people’s John Travolta" - I for one feel safe that these men could one day be making the big decisions for our country. Lets just hope that Britain is not invaded on a saturday night primetime.

I am slightly annoyed that I am missing the gay pride parade that is "I'm a celeb" - Really want to see Martina Navratilova doing a bushtucker trial, its hardly a stretch for her though really considering the amount of bushes she has tucked into! Sorry but I could not resist that one.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home