whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So Sarah Palin has stated that she supports the federal ban on same sex marriage - shocking! God I hate thatwoman!! In her latest interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network she has said -

"I have voted along with the vast majority of Alaskans who had the opportunity to vote to amend our Constitution defining marriage as between one man and one woman," she said.
"I wish on a federal level that's where we would go. I don't support gay marriage."

Well I guess it's not exactly surprising coming from a woman who hasn't really seen the world, Maybe Michael Palin would be more suitable for Vice President, he has actually been to other countries for a start.

So on the front cover of this weeks OK! Magazine is my favourite celebrity turd impersonator - Kerry Katona - the headline reads "I have had pints of fat sucked out" - Too much information Kerry! Why could there not have been a liposuction machine malfunction? So that by the end of the procedure all that would be left was a few Iceland vouchers and your implants! Vile, Vile, Vile woman - oh and now she has done a naked photoshoot for Zoo magazine - quite appropriate I thought but it turns out it's the men's magazine not just a zoo magazine with lots of other animals in it.

On the front of Heat Magazine we have Peaches "honest to god, will someone please sit me down and tell me why I am famous besides having a face that looks like I am constantly blowing a raspberry" Geldof stating that she doesn't expect her marriage to last forever - shocking again! and may I say a really great message to put out to the youth of today, oh just get married for the hell of it, you can always get divorced and married again and then divorced etc etc - what a wonderfully fragmented life that will lead to - not that I am judging at all, god forbid!

xx

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I also cannot stand peaches or her dad. As for kerry what a great advert for Iceland. b

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home