whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh (certain parts of) America, you really are quite stupid!

It's sadly to be expected that when a singer whose best friend has just given birth to his baby comes out as gay there are going to be some bad reactions, As I mentioned yesterday Clay Aiken has come out as gay and due to his christian faith, the bible interpreters (ya see cos that's what they actually are, they interpret the bible to suit their own twisted judgements and leave out all the bits they don't like or the stupid bits of the bible that are to say the least outdated) have come out in force against him saying that they are turning their back on this gay man (not a particularly wise decision considering we are all arse bandits).

Seriously, here are some of the comments from Clay's fans that are whipping the internet into a decidedly dull froth

“This is a gut wrenching day for The ClayNation. Somebody wake me up, I hope it's a dream."

"Please tell me I'm not the only one who is shocked beyond belief! I feel numb I'm so upset. This can't be real!! How can you guys say this won't change anything? This changes EVERYTHING. I don't even know what to think right now"

"I still love to hear him sing but I also feel he has now become like a Michael Jackson and it's a bit too weird! He isn't just the plain ordinary person with the values he first stood for.”

"I just feel rather silly now having spent the last 5 years drooling over and being fan girly for a singer I thought was straight and now finding out he is gay. It does change my perception of who he is and how I see him. We always called him our boyfriend and that won't be happening anymore."

"One really sad thing for me that sums this up. This morning at the breakfast table my 9 and 10 year olds were there and the radio was on and they came on with the headline "Former American Idol..." and I knew what was coming and I ran to turn it off. I didn't want my young children to hear that and ask questions about it. To me this is the saddest thing and the reason I won't be able to hold him as my idol. I remember the day when I ran to turn it on and called all the family to watch with pride. It just seems so in your face now and I don't want exposing my kids to this.”

I mean really? some of these people are registered to vote, some of them drive and some of them raise their children to hate people like me and they say i am the sick one, pick a mirror you window licking freakshows!

In other "i think the world is full of the wrong kind of people" news, A guy in Australia has been cautioned for the offensive bumpor sticker on his car, it has the rather catchy line

"Gay Rights? Under God's law the only rights gays have is the right to die."

What does his other sticker say?

"My parents are brother and sister!"

What a twat! Coming from Australia too, I would expect a more cultural reference - "Scott and Charlene forever" or "You can ride my moustache for free!"

Genius idea time - They have finally unveiled plans for air conditioned tube trains, these will be introduced in 2010 and what lines are they putting them on, the packed northern line, the sweltering victoria, the tourist riddled piccadilly - of course not they are putting them on the district and hammersmith and city lines - what the fuck?? I am sure people use these lines all the time but it aint on any of my routes honey! There is obviously logic locked in there somewhere - some twat on a tube probably suggested it =



Go Bojo the clown!!

In happier news my tan is still going strong, I have a launch to go to tonight with free wine and tomorrow is friday and there is a big work night out planned - bring it!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home