whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh what a marvellously gay day it is!!

I think my blog must have rippled across to America yesterday...Lindsay Lohan has finally come out!!!!! Her girlfriend Samantha Ronson called into a radio show yesterday as she is good mates with DJ AM and Travis Barker who were both critically injured in a plane crash at the weekend and at one point Lindsay took the phone and the DJ asked how long her and Samantha had been going out together and she said "like 2 years etc" yay!!!! lesbian love rules.



Let's not forget the boys - Clay Aiken, who was runner up in the 2003 American Idol has ended a load of speculation and come out on the front cover of "People" magazine.




Also Director Steven Spielberg has followed in the admirable footsteps of Brad Pitt and donated $100,000 to the campaign for gay marriage in America. yay again!!! Am I the only one that feels like skipping a little?

Now I am still not watching TV but I kinda wish I was as this morning i saw a picture of one of this year's X factor contestants that made mmy mouth literally drop open in sheer shock and slight arousal. I have seen this guy before - he was on some E4 show about a boyband becoming a girlband and trying to convince the public that they were girls - was not a very good show but would you just take a look at him!!!




Last night I went home and watched the 1st Prime Suspect, I forgot how good it was, Now usually during anything that lasts 3 and a half hours I would go pause it a few times to go to the loo, get a drink or some food but I could not stop watching, it was so good!!! Really gritty, well thought out and I totally forgot that a very young Ralph Fiennes was in it - marvellous.

Have also just ordered Law and Order - Special Victims Unit series 6, so anyone hoping to see me this month is going to have to miss out cos I am going to be drooling over the adventures of Chris Meloni! Although once the hibernation of October is over there is something exceedingly exciting on the agenda - It's my birthday!! yes I shall be hitting the big 32 and am trying to sort out what I want to do - I think I have decided that since my birthday falls on a monday I dont realkly want to have a big couple of nights out and then feel like shite for my actual birthday so I think partying the weekend after makes more sense and will give me something to look forward to.

The planning starts now!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home