whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Ooh it's a bit of a miserable day but some pesky rain can't bring me down! Last night I went for a "quick" drink after work with Dan, David, Ruth and Tony - all good fun, it ended with just me, dan and ruth and they actually tried to persuade me to join them at Spearmint Rhino, a gentleman's club! and I don't mean my kind of gentlemen! I am sorry but my idea of a good night does not involve having a v-jay-jay rammed in my face - so I hopped on my bus and made my way home, this was obviously a very good decisio judging by the fact that I got a text from Dan at 2am this morning saying that he and Ruth were shitfaced and dancing in the 2 brewers bar in Clapham - how righteous do I feel now?

I missed all the action in town last night though, it was the premiere of Guy Ritchie's new film "Rock'n'Rolla" - his made a massive departure with this flick - it's a gangster cockney movie! I only mention this occasion for one reason and I am sure you can guess the rest - yes Our Gracious Leader Madonna was there and she looked absolutely amazing!! I am seeing her at Wembley Stadium in 9 days!!!




A new channel 4 documentary has filmed a group of female preachers at a high profile London mosque who are urging followers to kill gay people and view all non muslims as "vile". The Dispatches programme shows the group teach their extremist views at the The London Central Mosque and Islamic Cultural Centre, known as the Regent’s Park Mosque.The programme is a follow-up to the controversial Undercover Mosque documentary which provoked a police investigation after those included accused the producers of distorting sermons and inflaming tensions.The women seen in the new doc are preaching a version of the Muslim faith known as Wahhabism, which is followed in Saudi Arabia.

The reporter secretly films sermons given to the women-only congregation in which female preachers recite extremist and intolerant beliefs. In front of hundreds of women and children, a preacher calls for adulterers, homosexuals, women who act like men and Muslim converts to other faiths to be killed, saying: "Kill him, kill him. You have to kill him, you understand. This is Islam."

"We are not going to be like animals...or to be like the homosexuals, God save us from that, you understand? We have to take the judgment, the judgment is to kill them," one of the women is shown as saying.

Nice

On a more happy gay front, My new obsession seems to be Ellen Degeneres and Portia De Rossi! They just make such a good couple, if only there was a gay male equivalent, I mean seriously what do we have? Elton and David? Rubbish! Anyways here are the happy couple taking a stroll on Malibu Beach - bless!



xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home