whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

New? Kids? on the block

Seriously, "boy"bands really need to think to the future when coming up with a name. Take That nailed it, it works its catchy. Backstreet Boys just look wrong these days and now we have the return of the New Kids On The Block - I have to admit at the height of their fame I did tape 2 of their albums off my dear friend Jane and had a very major crush on Jordan Knight, he was rather adorable!





Anyway the boys (They are all in their late 30's) are back with a new single, album and tour. I don't think I will be going somehow but they are ALLEGEDLY about to be grabbing headlines for another reason. Jordan Knight's brother Jon who is also in the group is about to ALLEGEDLY come out as a homosexual. I did always wonder - he had that gay smile going on (I know what I mean) apparently he has a boyfriend as well, his name is Harley and get this, he is a personal trainer at a place called Barry's Bootcamp!! I thought that was a bar in Vauxhall but apparently not. I know it's sad that celebrities coming out still makes the news but to me it's a big deal, young gay's need more role models in the public eye so I say the more the merrier.



Speaking of raging homo's - Ms Ricky Martin has become a father!! I know what you are thinking - did he adopt or did he pop his latin lovestick in an actual woman! In fact a surrogate has given birth to twin boys. Ah gay parenting - it's the real thing! Whatever next - MIssy Elliott and Queen Latifah coming out?? some of us know it's true.....ALLEGEDLY

I have just upgraded my phone and it has fm stereo so I have become addicted to listening to Xfm at my desk and have just heard the new Oasis single and it sounds exactly like every other Oasis song but I am sure it will keep football shirt/fred perry shirt wearing straight boys happy, bouncing up and down on indie dancefloors intimidating the true indie kids whilst downing pints of lager, turning the glasses upside down and placing them on their heads - I don't really get what that means, is it to show that all the lager in their glass has gone because if it is someone needs to tell them that pint glasses are made of glass and you can kinda see when they are empty. Whilst I am on a Oasis fan rant, why do they dance like Liam Gallagher with the shits? God they really bug me, they have taklen all that was good and lovely about indie music and turned it into stinking crap, thankfully I think the tide is changing and indie clubs seem to be filling up with more alternative types - theway they should be, I am long overdue a night of indie dancing!!!

Now for the innapropriate moment - in February last year I put Daniel Radcliffe (aka Harry Potter) in my pippy's boudoir due to some rather fetching promotional pictures of him taken for his west end run in the play "Equus" well now the horny little bugger has done a photoshoot for Vogue with the amazing photographer Annie Leibovitz - is it wrong to get ever so slightly turned on by this picture? Harry Potter and a Horse - I swear I should be running back to my emotional stylist!!




Well it's the day before pay day - the most depressing day of the month if you ask me but I just keep focusing on the cash machine tomorrow and the fact that 3 weeks today I shall be seeing Madonna baby!!!

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home