whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

1 day and counting til I leave the London for the sun soaked?? grass of Hyland's Park in Chelmsford for this year's V Festival - I have to say the weather forecast looks pretty grim but last night I went to the lovely Clare and Glenn's to borrow waterproof's and other outdoorsy things - not the kind of thing I ever think to have in my wardrobe, why bother going outdoors when the pubs are open? So thanks to Clare for kitting me out!

Well Peaches Geldof has got married in Las Vegas (how original!) - she has married a guy that she has been seeing for 2 weeks, they have known each other for 2 years but only been dating for the last fortnight, what a joke? how can you know that want to marry someone within 2 weeks?? The other thing is that just last month I was reading an interview with Ms Geldof where she was talking about how much she loved her boyfriend - not the one she has married!

There are times when I do consider watching TV again and the news this morning that Kylie and Dannii Minogue have recorded a version of Abba's "Winner Takes It All" for a new BBC2 sitcom has got me quite excited plus the fact that the comedy has been written by Jonathan Harvey who wrote the gay play/film "Beautiful Thing" and the series "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme" - how gay is that gonna be???



I nearly dropped my croissant this morning! I was just checking the usual list of websites when I came across (literally) a picture of Jake Gyllenhaal on the set of his new movie "Prince of Persia:Sands of Time" - I think somebody might have been working out!



Rumour has it that Kerry "would anyone really care if I just died?" Katona is spending £15,000 on plastic surgery including a breast reduction and liposuction, wouldn't a hitman be cheaper?

Well this is the last blog of the week so have a fabulous weekend and I shall be back next tuesday with a full review of V!!

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home