whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, August 08, 2008

Well last night I finished work and headed down to the Old Vic Theatre to see the production of "Pygmalion" starring Tim Piggott Smith and Michelle Dockery. The story is familiar to everyone as it led to the film "My Fair Lady". I was slightly distracted by the presence of film director Mike Leigh sat on the row behind us but I managed to contain myself and actually really enjoyed the play, the acting was superb although Tim Piggott Smith overacted ever so slightly and turned his character almost too childlike but Michelle Dockery as Eliza Doolittle shone through, stealing every scene sometimes without saying a word. Sadly the play ends its run on saturday but I am glad I managed to catch it and as the tickets were free I can never complain.




I am so ready for this weekend, although it looks like it is going to piss down tomorrow and I am supposed to be going to a barbecue!! boo!! I may hide in my house and watch the last few episodes of my Law and Order:Special Victims Unit box set, it really is my guilty pleasure! The 5th series just gets better and better, several of the episodes feature special guest star Marlo Thomas, she was in the massive 60's show "That Girl" and more recently played Rachel's mother in "Friends" - in Law and Order she plays a fierce ex judge turned ball breaking defense attorney. Yesterday they were filming a new episode of the show in New York and these pictures show how my angel Christopher Meloni stays cool on set, the pics also feature Luke Perry of Beverly Hills 90210 fame.





And now for no reason other than it's friday and in the good old days of the blog this would have been boudoir day, here is a rather lovely picture of Justin Timberlake




whoa mama!

I am not sure what this weekend has in store for me but hope yours is fun and bouncy

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home