whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, July 28, 2008

We wanna play in the sunshine
We wanna be free
Without the help of a Margarita or Exstacy
We wanna kick like we used 2
Sign up on the dotted line
We gonna dance every dance
Like it's gonna be the last time

What a lush weekend!! The weather has been a-m-azing and I have been making the most of it. Friday night I went for beers with lovely work people and got well and truly hammered, Can't remember getting home but I woke up with the lights still on which is never a good sign. Saturday morning I managed to wake up damn early and popped into town to buy a few new clothes before heading home, getting changed and dashing to the South Bank to meet the lovely Paul and his equally lovely boyfriend Steve for lunch and a gossip and then headed over to South Ealing to meet Oliver as it was the gay bar "West 5's" 10th Birthday and they had a bit of a street party thang going on, More drinking and dancing followed, the night is all a bit of a blur - the only thing I can clearly remember is having my drink stolen but thankfully I had my wits about me and simply stole it back.

I woke up yesterday feeling rough as arsehole's so made my way home and just crawled up into a ball on my bed and prayed for a happy time but it was so frikkin hot!! I got up showered and met Pete in Angel for a few beers and more importantly food!!! After a good catch up and a regrettable trip to a hideous gay bar in Angel (kinda reminded us of that bar in Star Wars! full to bursting with freaks) I went home and did a big bowl of noodles with loads of vegetables and watched a few really old episodes of Friends before crashing out.

Well it was the last G-A-Y night at the Astoria on saturday and although I didn't go I had my spies out for me doing my evil work. The whole evening was riddled with rumours that Kylie Minogue was going to pop along after her o2 arena show to ssing a few tunes but alas she never showed. They had quite a few acts on but apparently those ungrateful queens were booing quite a bit. What a bunch of bitches, they only paid £12 to get in and there were loads of acts playing including McFly, The Feeling, Texas and Dannii Minogue - ok I know those acts are not to everyone's tastes but its not a bad deal.

I am slightly concerned about Madonna , recent pictures show her looking really gaunt and almost lifeless - I know she is going through gruelling tour rehearsals, endless divorce rumours and is probably not too happy about the release of her brother's book, Just slow it down a bit girl, your 50th birthday is just a few weeks away!



is that the last orders bell i hear????



xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home