whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Oh Brother!

As I mentioned last week Madonna's gay boy brother has written a book all about his sister, I will probably by this when I get paid this month just to see what it's like but I guess you have to take this stuff with a pinch of salt. Madonna's brother Christopher has started his promo tour today with an appearance on "Good Morning America" and I have to ask - has he written a book about Madonna or eaten a book about Madonna? I remember Christopher from the documentary "In bed with Madonna" and he was quite fit but now he has all kinds of gravity going on!




Anyway the book promises to have revelations about Madonna and her relationships with Sean Penn, JFK Jnr, Warren Beatty and Guy Ritchie. It's out tomorrow people!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home