whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, July 04, 2008

Trans Fabulous!!!!!!

Good news on the Trans front, You may remember me mentioning transgender man Thomas Beatie a few months ago, The world's first pregnant man - well he has given birth to a baby girl at a hospital in Oregon.

Now onto one hell of a crazy and really annoying story - after my holiday in America I am now in the poor house big time so it really makes me slightly vicious when I hear about mad old bags giving all their cash away in the most stupid way possible. In August last year a woman called Leona Helmsley died in New York, she was a billionaire hotel operater and real estate invester, She has left $12 Million to her skanky yappy type dog called Trouble and has left a further $8 Billion to benefit dogs, Now i am ok with dogs but what are they going to spend their cash on? how much are chew toys these days? could that money have been spent better elsewhere like Africa or my bank account? stupid old bitch, I know it's bad to speak ill of the dead but puuurrrllleeaaase!!!



Well it's friday so let's get even hotter with a gratuitous picture of David Beckham in his pants.



Ah that's better!

I cannot stop listening to the new Coldplay album "Viva La Vida" - there is not one bad song on the album and it marks a big change in direction for the band. My darling mother who has quite amazing taste in music sent me a copy of the album and also a dvd copy of their recent show at BBC Television Centre which I have to say is one of the best shows I have seen them do.

Well tomorrow is London Gay Pride and I shall be doing the parade and then drinking quite a substantial amount of alcohol in Soho probably although I can't go crazy due to the fact that on sunday I am off to Hyde Park for the o2 wireless festival headlined by one of my favourite bands - The Counting Crows.

So if you are heading to pride tomorrow, have a fantastic day!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home