whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

So that evil stupid bint from Big Brother Charley Uchea (who has frankly had her 15 minutes of fame and is now just taking the piss) is embarking on a "singing" career. She has said this week that this time next year she might be the new Mariah Carey. Listen love the only way you are going to get me to believe that is if I was marooned on a desert island and ate a poisonous berry or nut which made me temporarily deaf, dumb, blind, stupid and forgetful. If i looked up the word "deluded" in the dictionary this is the picture that would be beside the word



yes it's you Charley, you vacuous,pointless ballbag!

This year's Big Brother starts tomorrow so yet again we have to endure weeks and weeks of stupid people hoping and praying for a career from living in a house and being annoying, self centred, thick and over the top. I am STILL not watching TV but am guaranteed a daily update by the water cooler. People always look at me like I am from Doncaster when I say I don't watch TV but I guarantee in a few weeks I will most definitely be glad for it.

I met up with the lovely Richard last night to say farewell for a few weeks as we are both off on different holidays. To keep me going whilst he is away he has been a total love and done me a dvd of Madonna's Like a Virgin and Who's That Girl Tours - ah early Madonna at her slightly pudgy best. He also did me the great favour of copying one of my fave 80's albums - the soundtrack to the TV series "Fame" - I used to have this on record when i was young, I also had a "Fame" t shirt which would explain the excessive bullying in my early years, It had fame written on it in red glitter! loved it!!! I woke up this morning and slapped it on my stereo and have to say it is THE best way to start the day, Ah Hi-Fidelity!!!

Yes as I just mentioned I am off on holiday, thanks to Oliver's excellent planning/organising skills (cheers hon) we are off to New York and Miami in a couple of weeks!!! 5 days in NYC, 5 days in Miami!! I am shaking with excitement (and alcohol withdrawal symptoms) - This will be my first ever trip to America and I cannot believe I am going. I never had very many exciting holidays as a young lad as we didn't really have that much cash and since becoming one of those adult things - I have been on mainly beachy type holidays. I never dreamed I would make it to New York but I am going!!!! and then Miami, yes we are going from Sex and the City to the Golden Girls, all in the space of 10 days.

I get back in the early hours of the 30th June and then only have a few days before London Gay Pride - I am in a walking group this year with samba drummers but I will have only a few days to decide what to wear - let the trauma begin, maybe new york will hide the secret to my ensemble!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home