whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just when I thought it was safe to start watching television again they bring back "Gladiators" - this show was god awful the first time round but now it's back - Sky One has described the new bunch as "modern day heroes" who are "bigger, badder and better than ever before" - oh dear



I was looking at pictures of them in a magazine on saturday and could not help but feel slightly sorry for one of the female "heroes", the other girls names include enigma, ice, inferno and panther, these are all fine and sound ok but god knows how one of them felt when they heard their name was going to be "Battleaxe" - that's a bit harsh isn't it? poor love, it makes her sound like a cross between Margaret Thatcher and Anne Widdecombe.




Well I am feeling pretty good this week, It's my 2nd day of not smoking!! I have tried to quit smoking more times than I can remember and it's always been rather disastrous but this time I really want to stick with it, it's got to the point where I know way more non smokers than smokers and it really makes me feel quite gross to spark up in front of people or have to stagger outside to stand in the street puffing away. I also suffer from asthma and smoking just clogs me up and next thing you know I wake up wheezing - sexy!!

I am off to the cinema tonight, this week is dragging, I am not sleeping well and I just want to watch a shallow meaningless film to take my mind to a different place. No subtitles, no trauma - just predictable humour and pretty faces please.

What is going on with the lovely and always slightly wrecked Colin Farrell? a couple of years ago he was truly beautiful but now it's like looking at a different person Hurricane Higgins anyone? - maybe he has lost all this weight for a role? method or madness?





oh and one more thing

AMY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home