whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Clash of the Diva's

I am not sure how Paris coped last night, no not Paris Hilton aka cocksucking layabout. No Paris, France - slap her she's french, serge gainsbourg, croissants and joe le taxi etc. Last night Madonna performed her 2nd album launch show in Paris at the Olympia Hall, sadly there was no Justin Timberlake this time round but she did manage to neck some champagne and partake in a little bit of lady loving.



Also in Paris last night Ms Kylie Minogue performed the 1st night of her 2008 tour at the Bercy Stadium in front of 10,000 fans. I haven't got tickets to see her this time round, not sure why, I have seen her last 3 tours and had a good time at each one, especially the showgirl tour which took my asthmatic breath away. Anyways she looks stunning in these pics and the new album is muchos funos so am sure it will be a fun night out for all.





It never ceases to amaze me how the weather imapcts on peoples mood's. The last few days have been bloody lovely and it looks set to improve with saturday being a scorcher!! I must make beer garden plans immediately!! I am actually going to attempt a quiet weekend as they have been few and far between of late, however the weather may drag me out of my shell and put me in the mood for fun!

Back on friday, top up your tans people!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home