whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, April 21, 2008

She did it!!

Oh yeah sugar buggers!! Madonna has hit the top of the singles chart on for the 13th time in her career with the single "4 minutes". She is the most successful female recording artist of all time and is way out in front with Kylie in 2nd place with 7 number one singles. It was also announced this morning that our gracious leader will be headlining Radio One's big weekend on the 10th May in Maidstone. You can register for a pair of free tickets on the Radio One website - be warned that over 60,000 people have already registered. All I can do is keep my fingers crossed and my legs wide open.




Just had a rather lovely weekend - friday night was spent in and I even managed an early night, Saturday a few of us went out for my friend Tolu's birthday at Brown's in Angel, had such a fab time and was great to catch up with everyone. Ended up back at Kaz and Tolu's gorge new house in Walthamstow for more drinking and lots of very politically incorrect conversation but had such a laugh.

Yesterday I was a tad fragile but managed to get out of the house to meet the lovely Richard for a proper sunday lunch and much quoting of French and Saunders and talk of taxidermy.

WARNING TO THE GAYS GOING OUT IN SOHO!!!

On thursday night I went out and got rather drunk, In the early hours of friday morning I was waiting for my night bus on Shaftesbury Avenue and some hideous eastern european sounding guy came up to me and asked me if I was gay, I was feeling drunk and feisty so I said yes, he then asked me if I wanted to have sex with him, I said no but he grabbed me and started to touch me and hug me, I shoved him away and off he went with all the loose cash I had in my jeans pocket. There were 10 people at the bus stop and they did not do a thing so thanks for that!! This is the 1st time this has happened to me but I told Pete and Kaz about it on Saturday and it has happened to them too. I have reported it to the LGBT Liaison officer's and they said this has been going on for over a year now. So people just be extra careful and if you do spot one of these guys trying it on - kick them in the cock - cheers

Speaking of cock - The illusionist Derren Brown has come out as gay in today's Sun newspaper - they have been open minded enough to use the headline "Mind Bender", I have always been strangely attracted to him and I have never been sure why. Maybe the idea that he might be able to change the £0 amount of cash in my account into lots of shiny money, I wonder if his chat up line with guys is "How would you like it if I made your penis disappear?" and then slowly he moves down with his mouth open - cunning!!




Well it's monday, it's just a few days til payday and I am poor, mainly thanks to my little pick pocketing friend! The annoying thing is that since I have had to borrow so much cash this month, the second I get paid it all goes away again, ooh it's a vicious cycle. When will the mirror ball stop spinning??

Next weekend I am doing something that every gay boy kinda sorta dreads - I am going on a stag night, I have to admit that I have not been on many before and actually my first stag do was loads of fun and was actually better than the hen night (yes we gay's get the best of both worlds) - it's not so much the stag night itself that is worrying me, it's all the games and events along the way that make me feel like being slightly sick in my mouth. There are the bar's, the drinking games, the rather innapropriate behaviour in an otherwise quiet restaurant, at one point we have been told we may get wet (erm HELLO!!! I don't get wet, that's not listed on my favourite things, if i do get wet they will Rue (Mclanahan) the day they were born!!)

After the drinking and the meal we are heading to a night in London called School Disco, Yes we have to wear school uniforms, i have a feeling it's going to be like an inside version of Ibiza uncovered. Where men get off with women and women get off with men and everyone binge drinks until they feel that getting their minge out on the dancefloor is the best idea they have ever had!!



Needless to say I am feeling slightly nervous at the prospect of this, Thankfully Oliver will be there as well, Sisters have to stick together!

laters

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home