whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Beyond ridiculous

Oh Jodie, Jodie, Jodie - what do you look like? Jodie Marsh returned to the London party scene last night to show off her new asset's, nothing to do with talent or having anything remotely interesting to say no she has had another boob job - she is now the stupid owner of a pair of 32GG's, Check out the picture, it looks like she has 2 morbidly obese bald men down her top.



It's hilarious that a drag queen who originally set out to take the piss out of Miss Marsh has now surpassed her celebrity, Yes London scene celeb Jodie Harsh is regularly spotted out on the town with Kate Moss, Kelly Osborne and Amy Winehouse and sadly for Miss Marsh, this Jodie has talent, Girl knows how to put on a good night and is a fab DJ, in fact all these 2 have in common is fake tit's! Here is Miss Marsh about the town with kelly, kate amd my gorge friend Ali





In London there is a gay magazine called "Boyz" - every week it has news articles, reviews of music and film and let's us boyz know what clubs and bars are doing to keep us entertained. Last week they hosted their annual scene awards with categories such as Best Fetish Night, Best Stripper and Best Cabaret act and I popped along with Oliver and Rachel to see what was on offer. Don't ask me who won, I was knee deep in free champagne and marguerita's brushing shoulders with the overly made up queens of the scene. It was a fab night, I just wish it hadn't been on a thursday, my head was throbbing like a bitch on friday morning and having just checked this weeks issue I am very relieved that my photo is not in there as god knows what I looked like.

There is hope for me yet!! Apparently, Allegedly - My number one man - Mr Danny Dyer has had a barney with his girlfriend and she has kicked him out after he had one too many nights out with Lily Allen and Jodie Harsh. In past interviews with the gay press he has often mentioned that he is not just experienced in loving the ladies, cut to me scouring the streets of East London this weekend!! I can put a roof over his head and thats not all I would do with his head - if you know what I am saying but by now I guess you always know what I am saying.



Well the reviews are in and not just of my rather bendy performance at boy bar but the new Madonna album and all in all it seems to be getting a big thumbs up, as with any Madonna album there are supposed to be the occassional clanger moments but it seems she has exceeded expectations, Rolling Stone magazine gave it a great review and the gay press are all over our gal's ass. Roll on the 28th april when I can finally get my sequinned mitts on that disc.

The girl from Hackney has done it!! Leona Lewis has managed to score a chart double in America, her debut album and single are both at No.1, It is so hard for a brit to crack America - even though brit-ney has done crack all over America - I was listening to Leona's album this morning and it is essential listening, it gives me the same goosebumps as Whitney's early stuff, ya know, Whitney before she snorted America through a pipe.

Right bitches, I am going to go and get on with my life and let's all face it - no dick is as hard as my life.

xx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home