whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Hey,

Well the weekend is upon us once more, I am sat at my desk at work looking out of the window (busy,busy,busy!) and the weather is totally schizophrenic, the sky just turned from blue to grey to blue again in the last 10 minutes. Strange, I hope the weather is good for sunday - my friend James is running the Marathon and I shall be there cheering him on, He has managed to raise a staggering £2,233 for Marie Curie Cancer Care - you just go girl!!

On the 1st of May Londoners get the chance to vote for the new Mayor. There are 2 main players - the current Mayor Ken Livingstone and conservative candidate Boris Johnson, The wild card goes to liberal democrat candidate Brian Paddick. I have lived in London for 6 years now and have to say that I don't have that many problems with the city - yeah crime rates are too high but they do seem to be falling, public transport can be a bitch but i think that goes for everywhere, the only things that really annoy me are stupid tourists and generally stupid people interrupting my life - I don't think there is much any mayor could do about that. So my vote on 1st May goes to Mr Livingstone, his gay rights record is very good and he generally keeps the city running pretty well.



I was obviously never going to vote for Boris Johnson, a tory?? no thanks plus he looks like a drunken undercover paedophille clown at a children's birthday party, I am not voting for a man who does not know how to tie a tie or brush his hair, if he can't be arsed to do that in the morning just think what he won't be arsed to do with the city.



Brian Paddick used to be the deputy assistant commissioner for the Metropolitan Police, his policies are good and I believe he will bring a real clear understanding of how to further decrease London's crime rate. He is also a gay man and definitely the easiest on the eye of all three key candidates so being the shallow guy that I am, he is my 2nd choice.



It is very close between Boris and Ken at the moment so please get out and vote, you aint got no excuse for the shit if you don't do it.

The Pink Paper is running a poll this week asking lesbians and gay men if using the word "gay" to mean "lame" is harmless or homophobic and 52% think it's harmless, Maybe i am from a different generation and maybe younger people these days don't see any problem with it but I totally do. It may mean a completely different thing but I just can't see it and I am sure for a young gay man at school who hears the words that describes his sexuality also describing something that is lame and broken - he can't see it either. Can someone explain this to me?

Can someone punch me in the ears til they don't resemble ears anymore? Oh no wait a minute it sounds like Michelle Heaton (ex Liberty X lip syncher) is launching her solo career by covering the song "Talk" by Coldplay. WTF?? Can you even imagine? I would rather have ear wax....hot burning candle ear wax.

After that I really need some relief! Thankfully it's friday and it is briging sexy back! Yay it's

THE IMAGINARY MEN OF PIPPY'S BOUDOIR!

Oh yeah mofo's! Boy have I got a hot one right here - my fanny is biting my leg off! Thanks to Oliver i already have a hottie for next week but this week can I just take a minute to bow/kneel down for the beautiful american actor/model Channing Tatum. His body is oh so fine and i do not care if you are gay, straight, bi or thai, you have got to admit he is a very good looking chuck of meat!





Have a great weekend

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home