whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, April 04, 2008

Watch out Naomi's about

Yes folks she has done it again, Naomi Campbell has been arrested for twatting a police officer at Heathrow, apparently she was spitting, kicking and punching because one of her bags had gone missing. Calm it, calm it Campbell, I wonder why she got so irate, maybe the bag was one of those clear plastic ones with "washing powder" in it? or maybe it was the bag that she keeps her maid in - who can say, information around this is limited at the moment - grab your mop girl - i feel a spell of community service is looming.

Well it's been 8 months since I watched television and I am finally ready to admit that I miss it, this of course has nothing to do with the fact that Madonna's new video is going to be all over the place after today and I aint going to see it. It's mainly due to missing my series - Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty but tonight I am missing the ultimate - Mariah Scarey is the guest host on the friday night project - i have a love/hate relationship with her I guess, i can of course appeciate that she has an amazing voice and every gay boy loves a good diva but I guess you have to be either a Mariah queen or a Madonna queen and I am perfectly happy vogueing on the Madonna side thanks very much.

Last night I had a very sad gay boy moment, I was watching last year's Kylie documentary "White Diamond" and I sat and blubbed my eyes out, I have been slightly slagging off Ms Minogue of late due to her lack of imagination in the choreography department - I mainly blame her gay boy bitch stylist William Baker for that. It does have to said that the woman is a national treasure and I have yet to meet a person who can say in their heart of hearts that they hate Kylie. The scene in the documentary where she has to finish a show early due to an overwhelmingly bad case of flu and she is stood on stage crying and still manages to carry on for an extra couple of songs before being carried off stage - ooh i tell ya my mascara was all over my face!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for good weather tomorrow, I am getting together with a group of workmates for the day, we won tickets for the open top london bus tour recently and tomorrow is the big day, we are doing a couple of the routes and then a river cruise with the occassional pub break thrown in for good measure - the sun is smiling today and so am I so please roll over into tomorrow!!

America is up in arms!! - A transgender man has become pregnant and they simply don't know what to do with this information. Basically a transgender man gave an interview to the USA gay magazine "The Advocate" announcing that he and his wife were expecting a baby through artificial insemination due to him still having female reproductive organs. This week he went on the Oprah Winfrey Show to tell all and thankfully Ms Winfrey was behind them 100%, the power this woman has in America is unbelievable, let's just hope that her support will lead to more open minds. The baby is due in July and here is the father to be - hoorah!!






Now if only Oprah could give that homophobic wench Sally Kern a kick in the lower portions we could all sleep a tad easier

Much love

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home