whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Go Ellen

I have always been a bit annoyed that Ellen Degeneres hardly ever refers to being gay on hr show but she has more than made up for it today. Yesterday i mentioned Oklahoma State Politician Sally Kern and her rather misguided speech about the homosexuals. My favourite quote being

"studies show that no society that has totally embraced homosexuality has lasted more than, you know, a few decades"

On her talk show yesterday Ellen tried to call Miss Kern to discuss a few things -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBzTWcTwJJM

If you dont have sound on your computer then basically Ellen cant leave a message on her voicemail as her box is full!! So she leaves an on air message

"Hi, Sally, this is Ellen. The gay one. And I would like to leave a message. I just want to talk to you based on some things you said. I’d like to clear some things up for you. So give me a call– I’m usually here, but later on I’ll be at the Dinah Shore Golf Tournament, of course. That’s if it doesn’t conflict with the women’s basketball games I go to. Oh, Sally, Sally Sally.”

watch the clip anyway, Ellen's facial expressions are great

ps - rumours have it that Sally Kern's son is gay!!! the poor guy - i think Ellen should adopt him

gay pride!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home