whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another blog delay!! tut tut!

Madonna was finally inducted into the US Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last night and yet again looked all shades of fierce. I have yet to see footage from the event but i am sure she was fabulous, Mr Timberlake introduced her and even managed to slip in a dig at his ex Britney Spears saying that he had been out with a few "Madonna wannabes"! - miaow!!



I can't say I am a huge fan of H from the rather awful group STEPS but i heard this morning that he is making a documentary about the gays and did an interview with Stephen Green, the director of the campaign group "Christian Voice" - Mr Green is clearly a wanker as he compared H's gay lifestyle as "Vile" and compared all gays to the serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer. Just to make it clear H is gay and was one member of the pop group STEPS who had a string of hits from 1997 to 2001. Jeffrey Dahmer was an american serial killer who murdered 17 men and boys between 1978 and 1991, his murders were particularly gruesome and included rape, cannibalism and necrophilia. It's like reading the same sentence twice isn't it, talk about spot the difference.

I am kinda laying low this month, financially it's a must but also my body is starting to ache from all the fun and the drinking and it's time to just lock myself away and start looking after myself - i have not forgotten what my emotional stylist told me. I will restrain myself until Easter, Dan is coming to London and that may well be crazy but until then i am going to be deliciously lazy!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home