whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, March 06, 2008

I made it through the wilderness somehow i made it through!

Yes after a week of adventures and hard work up north, I am back where i belong in the big smoke. I had a lovely weekend with Dan, Danny, Deeds and Kerri in Sheffield, all rather drunken, some might say it was just dumb and dumber (a lil in joke for a certain someone) and then on monday i hotfooted it over to Nottingham for a work conference, I never talk much about my work on this blog but basically the conference involved 370 gay men and was hard work but lots of fun and there were a handful of hotties but alas i was a bit too busy/drunk for any action to occur.

It feels strange that it's almost the weekend, i don't have much planned to be honest as i am trying to not go mad with money this month - will see how long that lasts! I recently invested in some dvd's so that should keep me going - I simply had to buy "La Vie En Rose" as it was one of my favourite films of last year. I also bought a film called "Little Children" starring Kate Winslet and Patrick Wilson, I was not sure what to expect but it is a genuinely moving and intriguing film. The plot centres around 2 couples and their troubled marriages, the troubles eventually lead to an extremely passionate affair that rips apart the lives of all included. There is also an intense sub plot focusing on the local witch hunt for a local child molester. This sub plot is the most troubling aspect of the film due to it's sheer intensity. I had to keep switching the film off as it was upsetting me so much. I do have to say that it's a great film that provoked real emotion. I compare it to "American Beauty" mainly due to the rather eerie commentary throughout. I recommend you watch it but be prepared to be quite freaked out.




The third dvd i got was a bargain - it was a box set of the 1st 2 Bourne films starring Matt Damon, i watched the first one and really loved it, such a fast paced film with some great fight scenes and Matt Damon is simply perfect. I am looking for a quiet night his weekend so i can sit back and watch the 2nd one. It does seem rather transparent that out of the 4 films i bought 3 of them had rather hot guys in them but what can i say - i like to look at nice people.





xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home