whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Am i missing something?

You must have heard in the news that last week another young person took their own life in Bridgend in South Wales, this happened the day after her cousin committed suicide. This brings the total number of youth suicides in the area to 16 in the last 13 months. The local politicians and police have said categorically that there is no link between the suicides. So let me get this right 16 young people all kill themselves by hanging in 13 months in one town and no one thinks there is anything dodgy going on. Call me crazy but i am leaning to the "there so is something dodgy going on" side of the argument. Social networking sites such as Bebo and Myspace have been at the heart of the investigations as they are a key way for young people to communicate. Maybe i am the only person that finds this all a bit strange but if i was living in that town I would have to start asking some serious questions about how young people were communicating with each other, start looking at ways of getting young people to interact in a more positive way and actually take the initiative to address these issues in education. I just hope something can be done before another true waste of a young life - it's just so sad.

Well tomorrow night is possibly my last session with my emotional stylist, i am feeling a lot better from seeing her. It has been a painful, traumatic, tearful, eye opening and life shifting experience. I am looking at my life and my future differently now and the past has a whole new perspective - one that will not hold me back, a past that i can acknowledge but not let rule my life. To be honest i do think tomorrow night will be my last session, i usually hate endings but this ending will lead to a new beginning. I seem to have been dealing a lot with misplaced affection over the last year. I just need to get out there and start realising that i am a good guy and deserve a good life and if someone wants to be with me to celebrate that and build a relationship then that's fine but i am going to get to where i am going anyway.




One of my favourite bands "The Counting Crows" are sneaking back on the scene after a break of several years. They have a new album out towards the end of March and are also healding the sunday of the o2 Wireless Festival in Hyde Park on 6th July. I really wanna go so am going to try and get tickets. That weekend will be a busy one as it's also London Gay Pride on the saturday. I am usually working at the pride event and am sure this year will be no exception so a nice day following that will be just what i need.

I am still not watching TV so am "sadly" missing the new fly on the wall show about Kerry " I don't see in what respect i am at all chavvy" Katona but judging by first reports it's a car crash, well a cortina and capri car crash. Kerry who is heavily preganant during the series is seen smoking, her husband says that she had massive tits when they met but they are heading south now, the crew from the show have also reportedly talked about the abusive names Kerry's husband calls her and the amount of affairs he has had. I may loathe the woman but she needs to get away from people who are just after cashing in on her "fame" and allegedly "robbing her house"



Poor, Poor Cheryl Cole, the number of stories about her husbands infidelity seem to be rising by the day. Remember all those rumours before they got married that threw doubt on Ashley Cole's sexuality and then he got married to a person equally famous in the public eye and then the gay rumours obviously stopped. Any other jaded person might suggest that all these stories of affair's with blonde page 3 look a likes is a total set up to ease the Cole's out of the marriage and yet still keep the gay rumous at bay. I of course would never suggest such a thing, that would be ranting and rumour mongering which is something i simply refuse to be a part of.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home