whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Who needs Glastonbury?

How excited am I?? I am off to the V Festival this year!! - the charity that I work for has put me down as a volunteer!! All i have to do is set up and take down a stall and work 3 hours of each day handing out condoms to drunken men and women, the rest of my time there is my own plus I get to stay in the VIP camping area!!! The Line up features loads of my favourites Muse, Stereophonics, Amy Winehouse, The Kooks, Maximo Park, Alanis Morissette, Pigeon Detectives, Newton Faulkner, Duffy, Lenny Kravitz, The Feeling, Girls Aloud??, Kaiser Chiefs, The View, Scouting for Girls and Robyn to name a few!!

Also the rumours have started today about Madonna's World Tour, allegedly she is starting her tour in September with 2 dates at Wembley Stadium. I saw her there last year for the Live Earth show and thought she was ok but was not on long enough and did old routines but this time will be so much better, over 70,000 fans!! Let the countdown begin.

My favourite photo of the year so far!!!




It's now my facebook profile picture!

I have always had a very random fetish for men with receeding hair and so when i saw this picture of Jude Law I nearly dropped my chips! Bless!!



I still aint watching TV and feel that I may be missing something great in Brothers and Sisters - especially now that one of the show's actors has come out of the closet, Luke Macfarlane who plays a gay character in the show has come and this has sparked rumours that his close friend, Prison Breaks Wentworth Miller may also not be a stranger to moisturiser. Here is a rather cute pic of Mr Macfarlane - welcome to my box honey!!



xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home