whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, April 14, 2008

It's my 300th blog entry!!!

why do I drink on sundays?

I am feeling oh so fragile today after a marathon drinking session yesterday. Why does it never enter my head that I have to go to work on monday morning. I didn't think of it whilst drinking vodka,lime and soda out of a plastic bottle on my way into central london with oliver. I definitely wasn't thinking about it when I ordered my first pint of Kronenbourg or when I thought a few jugs of cocktail would be a good idea. I did have fun though which is the main thing and the day was made all the better for seeing my friend James and being able to congratulate him on completing the London marathon in just over 5 hours - well done!!

The rest of the weekend was fun too, On friday night I had a few drinks after work, I actually managed to get home at a reasonable hour and had a great sleep, Saturday morning was perfect - Coffee, Croissants, OK! magazine and the Golden Girls! that's the way to start the day. Mid afternoon I popped up to Angel to meet Peter and had a couple of beers and a much needed gossippy chinwag. Saturday night I went over to west london to stay at Oliver's which was fun although far too much wine was consumed and I woke up fully clothed, face down on his sofa - boo!!

I finally got to see the new Madonna video this weekend and I think it's great. She looks amazing, Justin Timberlake needs to take his jacket off (he won't feel the benefit if he goes outside!) - there could have been a bit more dancing but sadly you can't have it all. A friend of mine sent me a link to an article that Julie Burchill wrote this weekend, she does like a good moan doesn't she, shame she comes across as a bitter, twisted, fatty!

http://lifeandhealth.guardian.co.uk/women/story/0,,2271989,00.html

I was very sad to hear the news that TV presenter Mark Speight has been found dead at Paddington Station, I can't say I was shocked, the poor guy lost the love of his life. I am surprised that in this world of CCTV it took 6 days to find him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home