whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Well that's just fabulous!

Last night was the world premiere of "Sex and the City - The Movie" at the Odeon, Leicester Square. I hopped on the tube after work and met Oliver to see if we could catch a glimpse of the girls but there was no chance, people had been waiting all day and they were not moving! So we just went and got ever so slightly shitfaced in Soho.

The girls all looked amazing though and stayed signing autographs for over an hour!! so jealous!!!!!!! I am now going to become a recluse for the next 2 weeks - If anyone tells me what happens in this film I will pop a cork in their ass!







I woke up this morning yet again feeling scared to be in this city following the news that a 22 year old man was stabbed to death outside Macdonalds on Oxford St yesterday afternoon. This city is getting out of control and I don't believe anyone knows what to do about it. We are now living in a culture of fear where no one dares say anything to anyone due to the thought of being screamed at, attacked, stabbed or shot. My mother is always enquiring as to when I am going to leave London for somewhere cheaper and safer but I don't think that will fix things for me. Most of the crime is very specific and mainly between young people. I guess if we carry on treating young people like criminals that is how they are going to behave, as a rebellion or because there is nothing else to do.

Well I am going to make the most of the sun, its going to chuck it down towards the end of the week - boo!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home