whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, May 12, 2008

fun fun fun in the sun sun sun

Well darlings!! what a ass spankingly fabulous weekend! How gorgeous was the weather? Friday night I popped out for a work leaving do which was very well attended ....and I thought most people hated the guy but I guess it was a safe bet to get loads of people if you organised your leaving do on the hottest friday of the year in a bar with a large outdoor area!

Following that I headed into town to meet Oliver for a couple of gay drinks before heading up to Camden to meet Julia and Laura - I didn't think i drank too much but I woke up on saturday feeling like one of Kerry Katona's children - in severe pain, slightly embarassed and clueless about how I had ended up feeling so hellish. After a very quiet morning and reflection and water I hauled my ass to London Fields to meet Peter and a few other gay boys for a picnic (sweets, heat magazine, sausage rolls and 214723 bottles of Magners), It was such a lovely way to spend the day - after a few hours we headed home via a lovely pub called the Spurstowe Arms in Hackney, Full of trendies and girls who thought they were in "Sex and the City" - yeah right girls only if the city is Coventry!.

Saturday night was a lazy one, drinking all day in the sun had made me very tired so I had an early night and hoped for a good nights sleep....cut to 1.30am and my housemate came home with what seemed like a pub full of people. They were so frikkin loud but somehow I managed to sleep through most if it.....cut to 5.30am and my alleged LESBIAN housemate was saying goodbye to some bloke at the front door (which is right by my room) - this goodbye lasted about half an hour and included kissing and some of the most drunken, stupid conversation I have ever heard, a couple of months ago my housemate's father died which is obviously very sad but this guy was so manipulating her feelings on the doorstep and tapping into her vulnerability, the quote of the whole session from this guy had to be

"you might be an orphan love but you aint an unwanted orphan!"

Oh my god, just fuck off!!!! (I didn't actually say that but it was running through my head at a great volume) Thankfully after a while he went back home to his 4 kids!!!!!! I managed to get myself back to sleep in a state of disbelief.

Yesterday I had a lazy start to the day with the papers, croissants, coffee and summer music. At one point is it acceptable to start on the Magners again? that was my main question - i opted for 1.30pm, the fact I only got up at 11.30am means nothing. I eventually left the house just after 3pm and headed over to Shepherd's Bush to spend some time with Tony and Anna just catching up and drinking lots of wine, all good and a great end to the weekend.

Today I am at work with a bitter taste in my mouth. This is due to the fact that tonight the world premiere of "Sex and the City - The Movie" is happening at the Odeon Cinema in Leicester Square. One of the managers at work bagged himself 2 tickets and despite the fact that it was my idea to blag tickets, that i have had a SATC screensaver on my computer for months and that it is my favourite show of all time - he is taking his boyfriend, yes they are going to be walking down the red carpet, probably air kissing the girls and trying on each other's heels, I meanwhile will be at home, crying and questioning my existence.

This week is looking to be a quiet one, mainly due to a severe lack of funds - I shall be living in the cinema again but thankfully there are loads of good films out, it just seems a shame to be sat in the cinema in weather like this, if only beer gardens had free beer fountains!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home