whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

One day I am saying she looks awful the next I am saying she looks fabulous - don't go calling me indecisive!!

Last night Madonna attended the premiere of her Malawi documentary film "I am because we are" at the Cannes Film Festival with Sharon Stone and she looked 100% the star we know and love, check her out!!!







and here are a few stills from the video for the 2nd single taken from the marvellous Hard Candy album! its track 3 - "Give It To Me"







The Bank Holiday is upon us again and tomorrow I am popping on the pippy jet and heading to Buxton for a wedding, yes after the stag and hen do they are having a wedding too!!! I am lookin forward to it - the weather forecast for London this weekend is not good but in Buxton apparently the sun will be shining. I got a text from the bride to be this morning asking if I could bring a Jackson 5 cd with me.....cut to me doing a really bad "I Want You Back" dance routine whilst the wedding guests look on whispering under their breaths "oh how original - a gay man doing a dance routine" - you better believe it bitches! step 2, 3, kick, spin and grapevine!

I have to keep mopping my seat at work! In just 6 days the Sex and the City film is released and I just have to keep screaming at the thought of seeing my girls back together, Carrie narating those infamous words "and then i got to thinking", Miranda not quite looking as good as the others but making the most of being ginger, Charlotte clapping intercourse and Samantha making the word "dick" last a whole scene - bring on the cock....tails and heels.

Have a marvellous Bank Holiday and I shall return on Tuesday after celebrating all things heterosexual

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home