whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, May 16, 2008

I love the nightlife!!

Woo-hoo!!! There is so much going on today I don't know where to start.....Oh yes I do! I am going to see Madonna!!!! Thanks to Oliver for booking tickets this morning I am seeing her at Wembley Stadium on 11th September, As is Dan, Richard, Peter, Kaz and Tolu! I am so taking the thursday and friday off and getting well and truly mashed up for my queen!! Cannot wait!

Also tonight I have a last minute surprise night out - Peter had a spare ticket to see those foxy chick's - Girls Aloud at the o2 Arena so tonight I am going to be listening to the sounds of the underground and doing something kinda ooooh! woop woop - the weekend is here!!




Happy Birthday to the lovely Paul who turns 47 today! Looking good on it I must say dear. Have a lovely day and I shall see you tomorrow for a slight bit of drinking.

Great news that Ellen Degeneres has announced on live tv that she is going to marry her partner of 4 years Portia de Rossi - as one lesbian relationship fails another starts, just the way god and kd lang intended.



I was watching Dylan Moran last night and I stand by the fact that the guy is a comedy genius - his take on religion had me in hysterics, comparing anyone who is devoutly religious as being similar to a child with an imaginary friend, even world leaders

"Mr President should we fire the missile or not"

"Hang on let me just check - God should we fire the missile??"

"He says yes!!"



Now usually on a Friday I pop some hottie up on this blog but today is slightly different, let's just say it's an acquired taste - sometimes I am quite attracted to "Silver Foxes" aka men that are ever so slightly older but still have something about them - today I am quite keen on the CNN news reporter and alleged homo - Anderson Cooper, there is just something about him.



Anyways, apologies if that has upset your stomach but it is my blog after all

Have a lovely weekend

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home