whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Last night I took myself to the cinema to see the film "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" starring Jason Segel and Russell Brand.




The basic plot of the film is that Peter (Jason Segel) is going out with TV actress Sarah Marshall (Kristin Bell) but she falls out of love with him and dumps him rather cruelly and starts going out with Aldous Snow (Russell Brand - long story short all 3 end up going on holiday to Hawaii, Peter meets a very stunning receptionist called Rachel (Mila Kunis) and lots of jealousy and funny bumping into each other scenes follow. It's a sweet little film, Russell Brand is basically playing himself but does manage to get away with good british humour without putting on a stupid accent or being OTT. Jason Segel is really rather adorable and I did find myself falling for his character quite badly. All in all a nice distraction after a long day at work.

It's a sad day in the world of celebrity lesbian love - It is being reported today that Jodie Foster has spilt with her girlfriend Cydney Bernard after 14 years together, the couple have 2 children - Charlie aged 9 and Kit aged 6. Heres hoping they can sort this one out amicably or it will be handbags (bowling bags?) at dawn.

Kerry "I am a cunt" Katona has revealed her post baby body just four weeks after giving birth, apparently she has lost 3 stone (she must have a very good dealer). Is it just me or does she actually look like she is breathing in to the point of pain in this picture and what a lovely ensemble - it's amazing what you can find rifling through the bin bags left outside charity shops at 5 am in the morning.



Can I now refer you to a true star who manages to do things the right way.



Here is the sublime Cate Blanchett in Armani at the opening night of the Cannes Film Festival last night, also showing off her figure just 4 weeks after giving birth, now that is how it's done, Kerry I know that you are not a beautiful, talented international movie star....end of sentence.

Cate is in Cannes to promote the new Indiana Jones film, I was never that into Indiana Jones, I can remember "Raiders of the Lost Ark" scaring the bejeezus out of me. I have to admit to loving the 2nd film "Temple of Doom" not because of the action filled scenes or plot but mainly because of Harrison Ford's chest, I also wanted to be the Maharajah because he was camp as tits and wore lots of jewels - I was only 8 at the time!!




xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home