whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Whilst flicking through the latest copy of OK! Magazine yesterday I happened upon the "column" written by my arch nemesis - Kerry "just get the baby out of me i wanna fag" Katona. Turning the page to see her spot ridden, giro moisturised fugly face gurning back at me was enough to bring up my Boots meal deal. I don't want to go into too much detail about the mutterings of the Iceland one but she does seem rather chuffed that her one year old daughter Heidi said the word "shit" the other day, apparently Kerry did not teach her the word, it was in fact her Aunt Pat.

I do have to wonder in what context this word was used in front of a small child, Did Aunt Pat look up from her compact mirror with her rolled up benefits slip hanging out of her nostril saying "that is some good shit" or was it Aunt Pat telling Kerry that her dubious husband is a "lying, house burgling shit" or had she just finished reading Kerry's latest "novel" - The Footballer's Wife and simply said "Sis your book is a stinking pile of horse shit"

Maybe we will never know, maybe Kerry will never know .......the answer to the question "1 + 1"

Well after months of waiting and pant wetting anticipation the day has finally arrived, Sex and the City - The Movie is finally out today!!! I am saving myself for the weekend to see it but the excitement is getting to me, although they seem to have plugged this film everywhere, you can't open a magazine or go in a perfume section without the word sex molesting your eyes. I can kinda see why some people are over it before it has begun, thankfully I will not be one of them, I intend to see this film quite a few times in the next few weeks!!

Am very sad today to hear of the passing of a colleague of mine. Paul Patrick who was the co-chair of an organisation called "Schools Out" and one of the founders of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender History Month died last thursday after a long battle with a severe lung condition, he was only 58. Paul campaigned tirelessly for the rights of LGBT young people and teachers in schools and the creation of LGBT history month ensured that many issues affecting LGBT young people in schools were highlighted. I do hope that his hard work and passion will carry on in the hearts of those who worked with him.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home