whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Someone give me a gun and access to John Barrowman please!

I went to see "Friday night with Jonathan Ross" being filmed last night, pretty good show, Mark Wahlberg was adorable, Kirsty Young was husky in heels and Andrew Lloyd Webber was foppish with a face that was hanging like a pair of wet curtains but John "did i mention i have a big cock" Barrowman was so annoying!! He suffers from the Tom Cruise over exaggerated fake laugh syndrome and was coming up with the worst innuendo ever! "My ring is too big for your finger" "Ooh i dont like pussy" - Queer please!!!! he is a shithead, shithead, shithead.

Jonathan Ross was fantastic though and I do have a new found respect for the man, He came across as really down to earth and chatty and genuinely funny. I am grateful to Oliver for getting the tickets especially for this particular show - as next weeks guests are Robbie Coltrane, some gardening woman off the telly and possibly Andy Murray - now that would have been a tad disappointing to say the least.

So Naomi Campbell is facing 6 months in jail for assault, lock her up I say!! Hopefully it wont be the usual celeb stint in jail, most of them barely get time to put their bags down, spending as much time in jail as I would in a sports shop - am sure she would be fine, who is gonna fuck with Naomi, then again I doubt she will have a phone or laptop to throw at anyone - well good luck girl.




I am just going to file this next picture in the "What the fuck" section of my brain.




She looks like a second hand doll you would find discarded on the floor in dalston market. tragic.

Well this weekend is all a bit of a mystery, not sure what is happening with who and when but I am sure it will be fantastic, fantastic, fantastic

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home