whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The love of my life throughout the 90's was Robbie Williams, I loved his cheeky ways, his body was always in pretty good shape and i did actually quite like his music. I didn't really get his last album, think he had probably heard the word "experimentation" at a party and gone a bit overboard. Hedre are a few pics of the Robbie that I once loved







However, now that Take That are back, better and some might say hotter than ever, Robbie seems to have slipped off the radar and into Krispy Kreme, Honey get down the gym and sort it out, The UK needs a showman like you, Don't leave us here with James Blunt!! Just buy a shirt that fits or get down fat fighters!



I generally love Joan Rivers, yes she looks like a rather battered tupperware set and all her jokes are old enough that one wonderrs if she wrote them on the Shroud of Turin but occassionally she does something that makes me cry with laughter. Yesterday Ms Rivers was on the high brow culture show for feminists - "Loose Women" which is filmed live, she took this opportunity to describe Russell Crowe as a "piece of fucking shit" - I cannot stop watching it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOpquHD4HJQ

She was strangely absent after the commercial break - Go on Joan!!

Sad gay news - Matt Lucas and Kevin McGee are the 1st celebrity gay couple to end their civil partnership after 18 months. Oh boo!! I did on occassion want to shout "Mismatch!" but I am a better person than that as well you all know.




Anyway my darlings that's it for now - tomorrow I fly to New York for 5 days and then am off to Miami til the 30th, I shall of course return with stories galore!

Have fun

xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home