whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, June 16, 2008

hi ho's

how the buggery are ya?

Apologies for the delay in writing but sometimes pippy needs a break! Life is all good at the moment. Had a rather marvellous weekend, My darling mother came to see me (i think she is worried that i am going to get blown up in New York) and we had aq lovely Saturday discovering the many joys of Borough market - how I have lived in this city for 6 years and never made it there I do not know. It is so cool, the smells from all the different food stalls is immense!

After that we strolled along the South Bank and then headed back up to Angel for a gorge lunch in Strada and a nice drink outside my local pub. Twas lovely to see her and have a catch up, usually she comes down with my dad but it was nice to just spend time with her, it feels easier to talk about boys and gay stuff without papa around.

Saturday night i headed west to Oliver's to plan the holiday and drink cosmo's galore. I am getting very excited now!!! The code word for our time in New York is "classy" - we are going to be glamorous and European, In Miami however the code word is "oi bar tender - momma's dry!!" I just can't wait!! Although I am missing a certain someone rather badly so am also looking forward to a lovely evening out on the 30th.

Exciting news!! I am off to see Kylie Minogue in Manchester on the 12th July....for free!! The lovely Rachel has blagged tickets and we are to see the lil pop princess. I have seen a few clips on youtube and the show looks great, The show will of course be followed by a night on Canal Street so yay to that!!!

So George Bush is in London on his farewell tour (think i would prefer Cher's farewell tour to be honest), 2500 Protesters gathered in Parliament Square yesterday - a total of 25 people were arrested including a 60 year old woman who police took away after she indecently exposed herself!! Good lord woman - I imagine she heard someone shouting "Bush Bush" and willingly obliged.

The weekend after I get back from my holiday it is London Pride, Ken Livingstone used to lead the parade in his role as Mayor of London but this year Boris Johnson (or BoJo the Clown as I have started calling him) will be heading up proceedings, It will be interesting to see the reception he gets. I imagine heels will be flying, failing that, he will probably end up with tyre marks on his back after being mowed down by Dykes on Bikes! A few days before Pride I should hopefully be attending the Mayor's Pride Reception at City Hall, I just hope I don't get drunk and make a twat of myself, I usually just sit with the gay youth work mafia and people spot, however, this year there may be a more appealing distraction.....

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home