whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hello!!

Just a quickie today as I am rushed off my feet, my aching feet!!! Yes it was London Gay Pride on Saturday and what a fabulous day it was, I have to admit I usually find Pride to be a rather tedious affair but the sun was blazing on Saturday and the crowds were out in force. It was such a good atmosphere! I somehow managed to not have an alcoholic drink until gone 4pm!! by which point I was spitting feathers, had a few beers with work people and then headed off to find more people, eventually found Pete, Kaz and Tolu in Ku Bar which was playing fab chart tunes and we danced it up a treat but hunger was calling me so we ventured to subway and then headed back to Pete's for more drinks and merry times. I have decided that next year I am going to really go for it outfit wise at Pride - I may even start planning already. I obviously see glitter being involved which is a bit silly really as I am still scraping the stuff out of my snatch as I type.

Sunday I managed to drag my weary legs out of bed for the o2 wireless festival in Hyde Park. Met up with Clare and had a few beers around Marble Arch, the weather was pretty miserable and I don't really do rain and mud but we managed to see a few good acts, the main reason for going was to see the headline act, one of my favourite bands - The Counting Crows. They have just released their first album in 6 years and they were on top form. My heart almost stopped when they played my all time fave track "Colourblind" - absolutely beautiful!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home