whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Well pop pickers, Pippy is back in London after a weekend in Manchester seeing the rather marvellous Kylie Minogue - She was performing her X tour at the Manchester Evening News Arena and I have to say I was mighty impressed. I went now knowing what to expect but thinking that she would probably rely quite heavily on songs from her latest album, which indeed she did but there were a few classics thrown in. I have to say though the real star of the show is the stage, It is immense, like a massiv TV screen that covers the back and the floor of the stage, the effect was amazing and really blew me away. Girlfriend has still got it and I am quite happy that it was not a total Madonna rip off - very original and just goes to show that Kylie still has a lot of life left in her yet.





Well how much do I love it when facebook turns into a soap opera? I was checking yesterday and a rather distant friend of mine from school who married another guy from school and had a few kids has updated her status to say that she is 31 weeks pregnant and has been cheated on by her husband and her so called friend and has just got out of hospital with pneumonia!!! Now I know it's got to be awful for her but it is strangely entertaining for me. I shall keep you posted on any more news. In other facebook news my friend who uses "LOL" after everything really needs to be told "Jo has an awful hangover LOL!" - when was the last frikkin time you had an awful hangover and laughed out loud about it? What a load of old twaddle!

Sienna Miller stinks of slut doesn't she?? She only just split up with fugly actor Rhys Ifans and now she has been pictured on holiday having a cheeky snog with Balthazar Getty, an actor who is married with 4 kids! She is really not that attractive in my book and I have yet to see her act well so what's the point?




I am only at work for 3 days this week - woo hoo!!! It's my dad's 60th birthday at the weekend so I am heading up to Sheffield to celebrate with him and am making a long weekend of it so I can see my girls and also have a couple of reunions with people I have not seen for a very long time, thanks again to the joys of facebook. These include my friend Sam who I have not seen for over 10 years, we used to live in a squat together in Sheffield (yes my life has been a bit random at times), She is now settled with a partner and kids so it will be lovely to catch up with her and also my friend Kirstie who I have know since I was a very little boy, we kinda lost touch about 8 years ago but have been messaging on facebook and getting on really well so it will be excellent to catch up.

Enjoy the sun whilst it lasts

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home