whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Well it's friday, the sun is kinda sorta out and all is lovely.

Anyone who even slightly knows me will know that I am a magazine freak, everyone who comes to my house cannot seem to resist the pile of Q, Empire, Gay Times, Heat, OK! and Attitude. I have always had a love affair witrh Attitude magazine and the latest issue (which i cant find anywhere) has already got me dribbling, mainly for this reason




Steve Jones, he may be annoying but look at that lovely lovely hairy chest, If i was not gay before...

Facebook is so harsh sometimes, I thankfully am not one of those people that just randomly adds friends because they request it however, I do have some friends on facebook that I have not seen for a long time, My heart does a little boo when i see that someone has gone from "being in a relationship" to "single" especially since Facebook puts a little broken heart next to this. Is that really necessary? Is going from one to the other a sign that your heart has been broken, maybe the guy/girl was a total twat and it's actually a really great thing that the person is free from such binding. There does seem to be a lot of new found pressure in getting into a relationship and changing your facebook listing. Is this what it has come down to? No love, no romance just a click of a mouse to tell people that you have not seen for 10 years that you have succeeded, that you are someone, that you, yes you are in a RELATIONSHIP.

It's all quite exhausting and even though I have said many times on this blog that being in a relationship is something I would quiet like, I think I would prefer to do it the old fashioned way. An ex of mine pulled a guy in a nightclub, took him home, slept with him and in the morning changed his relationship status, I could almost hear his profile pulling faces and blowing raspberries at me. Pathetic much?? I don't even know what a relationship is, I dont think any of us do because until you are in one you just don't know how it will go and surely the healthiest relationship is one you define with your partner, its about trust, compromise, honesty, communication and affection. Meeting that "special someone" is a great thing, someone that you click with, someone that makes you smile, someone that looks at you with enthusiastic eyes and makes your stomach turn with a spectrum of feelings. I am very lucky to have felt this way before and I hope to feel that way again but for now I am just going to focus on me - Pippy is now listed as single ....and that's fine.

Have a really great weekend

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home