whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

How excited am I getting about this year's V Festival?? Just 2 weeks to go now and the line up just keeps getting better and better, I am hoping to see - Alanis Morrisette, Alphabeat, Amy Winehouse (well it's a novelty!) The Charlatans, Delays, Duffy, Estelle, The Feeling, Girls Aloud, The Hoosiers, Hot Chip, Kaiser Chiefs, Kings of Leon, The Kooks, Maximo Park, Muse, Lenny Kravitz, Newton Faulkner, The Pigeon Detectives, Robyn, Sam Sparro, Scouting for Girls, Shed Seven, Stereophonics, Sugababes, Travis, The Verve, The View, The Guillemots, Sia, Will Young, Little Man Tate and Tom Baxter! Phew I am going to be one busy, drunk boy. Also if the Sugababes are performing it may well mean that Dave Berry will be there - let the stalking and dribbling commence.

Last night I went out to celebrate my lovely friend Clare's birthday, a whole bunch of us went to a nice pizza place between Finsbury Park and Crouch End, had a really nice evening catching up, Oliver and I had bought her the 3rd series of Grey's Anatomy which I am hoping is viewed quickly as I am dying to get my grubby paws on it. On the subject of Grey's here is a lovely pic of the gay boy from the shoe T.R Knight with his best female mate from the show Katherine Heigl - quick question though - what is going on with her breast's??



This week is decidedly dull in the world of celebrity I'm afraid, however, last night Oliver lent me a copy of the book Madonna's brother has written about her and I am sure it will not take me long to read it so there should be some serious gossip coming from that very soon!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home