whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

For the first time in a long time, I have been managing to sleep well lately, the sun blasting through my windows does not even stir me. This week in particular I have been waking up feeling all refreshed, partly due to the promise of beautiful weather but also due to the man who has been waking me up each morning and putting a big smile on my face....sadly he is on the radio and not in my bed or making me breakfast. This week on X fm, regular breakfast DJ Alex Zane is on holiday so his mate Dave Berry (MTV host and boyfriend of the blonde one out of the sugababes) has taken over, he is a proper sarf london geezer and his voice just sets me up for the day ahead. I also think he is quite pleasing to the eye.




Well this weekend is Brighton Pride and fingers crossed for marvellous weather but the forecast is for light showers - boo!! I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with Brighton - I do usually have a great time at Pride but my memory of how I feel afterwards is the one that sticks - I am hoping to be a good boy this year and make my way back to London towards the end of the day but time, lager and the popstarz tent will tell.

It's too hot to type!!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home