whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

It's always worrying when you don't hear from someone for a while, I myself am pretty good at keeping in touch but occassionally it will take me a while to get back to people, I know this can be infuriating but sometimes I just bimble along and do my own thing. I only leave it a short time and hopefully all is forgiven and merry times always follow.

It is very worrying when someone just goes missing, quite literally and does not make contact for a long time. When I lived in Sheffield I had a passing accquaintance with a guy called Alex, He went to Sheffield University and used to date my friend Craig. He then moved to London and I bumped into him a couple of times in the Trash Palace bar. Alex went missing on the 20th June 2008 and no one has heard from him since, a page has been set up on facebook in the hope that he or someone who has seen or heard from him will get in touch. Please visit the page and if you recognise Alex from any of the pictures please get in touch with someone on the page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Please-Help-Us-Find-Alex/22330794316?ref=mf

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home