whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Got shitfaced, talked to a trannie, went in a darkroom, ate a kebab and fell down a flight of stairs.

No reader (s) I am not describing the holiday, I am describing the 1st night of the holiday - yes we really excelled ourselves/peaked too early on this one. The first night we got there we drank like someone was going to take our drinks off us. One minute I was talking to Oliver, the next minute he was at the bottom of a flight of stairs - thankfully he was ok, it could have been very serious but he was quite badly bruised.

The rest of the holiday all kinda blurred into sitting by the pool, drinking our daily 4 beers at Diamonds Bar and then getting changed eating pasta, drinking vodka on the balcony whilst discussing the problems with the labour government and the presidential race aka Kerry Katona's boob job and how much we love Cheryl Cole and then hitting the Yumbo centre for more and more booze.

It really was a great holiday and the weather was mostly fab, we have both come back brown and lovely, thanks to Oliver again for sorting out everything, although my time planning was shit - I literally had enough time to drop my bag off at home before racing into work after not sleeping for over 24 hours. Thankfully my manager is the nicest guy ever and let me leave at 3pm.

On my way home though I did end up slightly tripping into HMV to get the Sex and the City - The Movie on DVD, I also bagged a total bargain with all ten "Prime Suspects" on DVD reduced from £100 to £25!! that's me sorted for the month.

Now I realise that I have not blogged about the Madonna show - all in all it was great fun and I danced a lot and thankfully the weather stayed pleasant for the whole affair but since I am quite short it was difficult to see over everyones massive heads so I spent most of the show watching the video screens but that was ok, I did enjoy the show and her versions of "Vogue" and "Like A Prayer" were fantastic but overall I left feeling slightly empty, one major aspect was the crowd around us - what a bunch of miserable fuckers! Madonna is a pop/dance artist so don't stand there with your arms folded, you paid over £75 for a ticket so dance you twats!! grrr!! Anyways I do still love her and will support her but something needs to change.

On the Friday Me and the lovely Dan headed into Soho for some light refreshments (at this point I need to apologise to Dan for my last blog post - As far as I am aware Dan's bum has never literally gushed, I have never stood outside a room and thought to myself "what's that sound? oh it must be Dan's bum gushing, Dan does not have any digestive system problems and I am sure he is regular as clockwork so thats that cleared up, probably not the best choice of words) we had a few drinks and then we headed down to the new players theatre to see the play "The Pretender Agenda" starring Lee Ryan of the boyband Blue and Sue Delaney (she played Johnny Briggs sister in the kids tv show "Johnny Briggs") and Lucy Benjamin who played Phil Mitchell's wife Lisa in "Eastenders. Anyway the play was set at an office party at the boss's house, with the drinks flowing more love and hatred was revealed, it was actually a really good play and even Lee Ryan managed to get a few laughs. One of the actor's is described as a rising star and I could not agree more - Scott Hinds played "Rob" and was rather hot. The play was really good and flowed brilliantly. Sadly the play has now ended its run but keep your eyes peeled for Mr Hinds!!



As if we needed to have another reason to love Brad Pitt - he has just donated $100,000 dollars to back the campaign for gay marriage in America, He loves kids, the gays and Angelina - bless him!!

Speaking of good deeds - Does anyone have a pair of scissors, David "would anyone care if I actually died during one of these stunts" Blaine is hanging upside down about Central Park for the next few days, I am hoping people throw things.




In news that made me go "tut" in a very bored manner - George Michael in drugs and public toilet shock and it was on Hampstead Heath - big deal, who cares blah oh and before i forget blah.

More gay news - after months of speculation on the London gay scene it has finally been confirmed that G-A-Y club has bought the gay club "Heaven" - It's been on the cards for a while but problem is I have never been a big fan of Heaven - its one of those clubs that you can literally get lost in for hours - am not sure how well G-A-Y will do there but am sure the lycra topped gay boys will make it their own with a simple yet effective "can ya play some steps cos i luv em"




Anyone around my age will remember the Blue Presenter Mark Curry, Well he announced this weekend that he got married...to a man!! A gay childrens TV presenter of all things! what next a gay theatre director?? Anyway he got married to his partner of 10 years Jeremy Sandle. I know he is not much of a celebrity anymore but lets keep these people in the public eye out and proud and then maybe some of the "normal" folk will too.

laters

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home