whats it all about? i dont give a crap!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ah today is a good day, no a great day!!

Work lately has been crazy busy and I have been trying to get 2 resources designed, printed and launched hopefully before the end of October - one part of my work that I dread is talking to designers, they just seem to make it all so difficult with their rather extreme ideas for what essentially are 2 very straight forward tasks. One of the resources is possibly the biggest piece of work I have ever taken on and it kinda feels like my baby so hopefully the labour wont be too painful and I shall be popping it out soon.

To deal with the stress I am doing what any stressed homo would do, I am doing a runner!! Yes thanks to last minute bookings Oliver and I are flying out to Gran Canaria on sunday night for a week to grasp the last bit of the sun before the weather gets even more dreary. Today is my last day at work for over a week as I have obviously taken 2 days off to prepare and recover from the Madonna concert. I am so ready to get away and thanks again to Oliver for sorting it all out - the yumbo center here we come. I love holidays, I love the fact that the most difficult decision of the day is what to drink and wear. If only life could always be that simple.

I am absolutely moist at the fact that not only will I be seeing Madonna tomorrow but I shall also be seeing my friend Dan, who is staying for the weekend, so much fun will be had!! As Dan would say "my bum is gushing with excitement" - which actually is not the nicest phrase or saying, it just leads me to think of a rather chronic bout of diarrhoea but I shall give him and his bum the benefit of the doubt.

So this is my last blog for a while but I shall return with a lengthy review of the Madonna concert and probably some embarassing tales from Gran Canaria.

Until then

TTFN

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home